Bank of Ireland’s Leveraged Acquisition Finance team are specialists in leveraged finance – arranging, underwriting and distributing transactions, via a dedicated Syndicated Finance team across a broad range of geographies. With extensive experience across all sectors, the team focuses on providing debt finance solutions to leading private equity houses in the European and US leveraged buyout markets. With offices in Ireland, the UK, Continental Europe and the US, the Leveraged Acquisition Finance team is comprised of over 90 dedicated professionals, who exhibit a flexible, commercial approach and benefit from a streamlined decision-making process. The team transact on a pan-European basis and across a variety of sectors. Since 2010, 157 MLA transactions have been completed. The Loan Book is in excess of €5bn.
The Leveraged Acquisition Finance team provides a comprehensive product range including senior and subordinated debt (second lien and mezzanine), unitranche and super senior facilities. Working with colleagues in the Global Markets division, the team can also provide access to other services such as structured products, interest rate and exchange rate hedging instruments and cash management solutions. In addition, a dedicated Portfolio Management team monitors individual asset performance and manages transactions post-completion.
The transaction scope includes:
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Leveraged buy-outs
- Leveraged corporate acquisitions
- Public to privates
- Capital re-organisations
- Capital expansions
Why choose us?
- Long term commitment to the asset class
- Timely and responsive credit culture and process
- Creative and innovative debt solutions
- Strong track record of successful deliverability
- Consistently delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Professionalism and commitment
- Long term asset holder
- European and US footprint
- Ability to execute cross-border transactions